Well known, experienced, professional Hollywood book, TV and movie publicist Charlie Barrett and vice-president Barbara Wall will be appearing live at Pump Up Your Book’s Facebook page on Tuesday, March 20, 2012, from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. eastern to discuss book publicity, media relations and their experiences working with stars and celebrities. The Barrett Company can help authors get their books launch off the ground. If you are an author serious about selling books, you need to join in on the chat tonight!
Pump Up Your Book Chats with Hollywood Book Publicist Charlie Barrett at Facebook Tonight!
- How to Write a Good Zombie Book by Colin M. Drysdale
- 10 Things You Might Not Know About Patricia Yager Delagrange
- First Chapter Reveal: The Song of Solomon Revealed by Owen Sypher
- First Chapter Reveal: A Wanted Man by Robert Parker
- Ten Things You Might Not Know About 'Not in God's Name: Making Sense of Religious Conflict'
- Interview with Robert Ridgway, DVM, author of The Truth About Dog and Cat Treatments and Anomalies
- 'Revelation' Morrie Richfield: What it means to be a self-published author
- Interview with Lyle Prouse, author of 'Final Approach'
- Review: Mama Graciela's Secret
- Read a Chapter: Waking Up Happy by Jill Muehrcke
|thedarkphantom on Interview with Rosemary and La…|
|thedarkphantom on Character Interview: Lynch fro…|
|thedarkphantom on Character Interview: Electra C…|
|thedarkphantom on Character Interview: John Birc…|
|thedarkphantom on Character Interview: Kate Davi…|