Nine Month Midnight by Marie Bacigalupo was a deeply compelling, at times heart-wrenching story, about grief and the desperate need of a mother to reunite with her dead child. Since losing her four-year old precious daughter to cancer a year ago, Dolores Walsh has been living in limbo, like a zombie.
Book Review: ‘Ninth-Month Midnight’ by Marie Bacigalupo
- Character Interview: Claire Conover from Margaret Fenton’s amateur sleuth mystery ‘Little Girl Gone’
- Character Interview: Danny Baker from Philip Cioffari’s mystery/thriller, THE BRONX KILL
- Spotlight and Chapter Reveal: Echoes of Terror, by Maris Soule
- Character Interview: Alex Moreno from Liza Treviño’s women’s contemporary fiction novel, ‘All That Glitters: A Tale of Sex, Drugs and Hollywood Dreams’
- First Chapter Reveal: Sealed Up by Steve Dunn Hanson
- How to Write a Good Zombie Book by Colin M. Drysdale
- Interview with Charlotte Barnes, Author of THE MANSFIELD LIGHTHOUSE CATS
- Interview with Stephen Masse, author of "Short Circus"
- 10 Fun Facts About Blue Bells of Scotland by Laura Vosika
- Interview with Laura Carroll, author of 'The Baby Matrix'
- Character Interview: Amy Reid from Julie Ann James Suspense Thriller Irish Jewel
- Interview with Daisy Jordan - Author of Love Means Zero
|thedarkphantom on Interview with Rosemary and La…|
|thedarkphantom on Character Interview: Lynch fro…|
|thedarkphantom on Character Interview: Electra C…|
|thedarkphantom on Character Interview: John Birc…|
|thedarkphantom on Character Interview: Kate Davi…|